Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Winning is Better Than Losing



I gave it that title because I wanted to share a poem with you all. I am truly glad to see the Dodger put some numbers on the board and start to look like the team we all expect to win the Western Division.


My brother who play in the big leagues with the Angels wrote this poem, I think you will enjoy it:




Winning is better than losing folks


And that's the bottom line


If losing doesn't get on your nerves


You can't be a teammate of mine


I will never tire of winning


I can win over and over again


I have this strong need


to feel like I'm better


and that need is fulfilled when I win


Winning gives me bragging rights


It lets me walk with pride


It puts a smile upon my face


and leaves a good feeling inside


Winning makes all females look better


and enhances the taste of my food


Winning allows me to sleep a lot better


and it wakes me up in a good mood
Part two tomorrow.....


No comments: